'Nocturne Noir' Candle
‘Nocturne Noir’ artisan relief fragranced candle featuring sculptural artwork by Jam Sutton. This collection is inspired by the mythological legend, the Garden of the Hesperides; Hera’s exotic garden near the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
Nocturne Noir – Scent of burning wood smoke drifting through a fragranced garden of Malmaison and Thyme.
Notes of Burning wood, Malmaison and Thyme.
Sculptural relief by Jam Sutton featured on the container.
Vessel dimensions: 89mm Height x 84mm Width x 84mm Diameter.
300 ml fragranced wax.
Pure cotton wick.
Approximate burn time: 50 hours.
The candle vessel can be reused.
Artisan product, variations may occur.
Made in England.
Warning please follow safety instructions whilst burning your candle:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle away from reach of children & Pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm distance between burning candles.
- Never burn candle on a flammable surface or near flammable objects.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1cm.
- Do not move candle whilst burning.
- Burn time 40 hours approx.
Information on marble/stone candle vessel:
- Candle vessel is not dishwasher safe, food safe or microwavable.
- Ensure the vessel does not come into direct contact with candle flame.
- Please extinguish candle flame before replacing lid.
- Wash pot with warm soapy water if required.
- A damp clean cloth may be used to clean the pot.
- Dust with a soft cloth.