'The Transformation of Zeus' Candle
‘The Transformation of Zeus’ artisan relief fragranced candle featuring sculptural artwork by Jam Sutton. This collection is inspired by the mythological legend, the Garden of the Hesperides; Hera’s exotic garden near the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
Zeus stands in the orange grove in the Garden of the Hesperides, surrounded by the radiant fragrance of spice and citrus.
Notes of Tangerine, Ginger and Oakmoss.
Sculptural relief by Jam Sutton featured on the container.
Vessel dimensions: 89mm Height x 84mm Width x 84mm Diameter.
300 ml fragranced wax.
Pure cotton wick.
Approximate burn time: 50 hours.
The candle vessel can be reused.
Artisan product, variations may occur.
Made in England.
Warning please follow safety instructions whilst burning your candle:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle away from reach of children & Pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm distance between burning candles.
- Never burn candle on a flammable surface or near flammable objects.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1cm.
- Do not move candle whilst burning.
- Burn time 40 hours approx.
Information on marble/stone candle vessel:
- Candle vessel is not dishwasher safe, food safe or microwavable.
- Ensure the vessel does not come into direct contact with candle flame.
- Please extinguish candle flame before replacing lid.
- Wash pot with warm soapy water if required.
- A damp clean cloth may be used to clean the pot.
- Dust with a soft cloth.